TRAVEL FREELY AROUND EUROPE AND NOT ONLY
European passport holders are allowed travel without visas to more than 140 countries
HOI through its partner network has become the leading provider of Citizenship investment schemes with a proven success track record. Our all inclusive service portfolio includes:
- investment sourcing
- corporate holding structures
- citizenship processing
- private banking
- nominee and trust services
- property management
- legal and tax advise
- asset management
Cyprus (EU): Citizenship by Investment Scheme – Fast Track
As per the Decision, a non-Cypriot citizen, who meets one of the following economic criteria, either personally or through a company/ companies in which he/ she participates as a shareholder - proportionally based on the percentage of participation, or even as a high-ranking Senior Manager of a company/ companies that meets one of economic criteria, may apply for the acquisition of the Cypriot citizenship through Naturalization by exception.
- The Government of Cyprus has laid out new simpler investment criteria that will enable non-EU citizens to secure Cypriot citizenship
- This initiative aims to further encourage international investment in Cyprus by high net worth individuals.
- It is now possible to acquire Cyprus Citizenship by exception through direct investment in the Republic of Cyprus.
- - The main vector will be through the purchase of property
- - This can be in the form of individual or collective investments, and applies to property of pre-determined values and property types: residences, offices, rental premises, hotels, resorts or a development of a similar nature
- - Approved Investments are required to be held for a min of three years – thereafter investors are free to liquidate their investments.
Cyprus is the first country in Europe to offer a fast track option to obtain citizenship and a passport within 3 months. On the 24 May 2013, pursuant to subsection (2) of section 111A of the Civil Registry Laws of 2002-2013, the Cyprus Government has enforced favorable immigration policies, further fostering a way of obtaining Cyprus Citizenship by investment. The new regulations simplify the entire procedure in both time and formalities.
Collective Investment Scheme (CIS)
- - Participation to special collective real estate schemes, with a property portfolio of at least €12.5 million in the Republic of Cyprus.
- - Participants to the special collective real estate purchase scheme will acquire a Cyprus (EU) passport by a direct investment of only €2.5 million from June 14, 2014 whilst non-participants will have to invest by way of direct investment €5 million.
- - Collective Incentive Schemes allow groups of investors to participate in yield baring investment opportunities with a minimum investment of €2.5 million each.
- - Eligible participants are also required to acquire a residence in Cyprus of at least €500.000 plus VAT.
- - A balanced asset portfolio can provide sustainable long term returns with significant capital appreciation at divestment.
Direct Investment Scheme
Qualifying Types of Investments
- - Property Investments
- - Land Investments
- - Yield Property Investments
- - Resort Properties
- - Hotel/Tourism Investments
- - Property Development Investments
- - Acquisition of Companies / Businesses
- - Purchase of Shares of Operating Companies registered in Cyprus
- - Purchase of Financial Assets
- - Consortium Participations in Government /Public Projects
Other Investment Options
- - A personal account or
- - A company or a trust, of which the applicant is the beneficial owner of.
- a personal account or
- a company or a trust, of which the applicant is the beneficial owner of.
- A total capacity of 10 MW – the largest single PV Project planned on the island with ready permits. Two 5 MW licenses are issued in two distinct companies under the same ownership under CERA (Cyprus Energy Regulatory Body).The project is in the area of Ner300 approved EU program with substantial benefits following deregulation.
- Strategic location in the centre of the City, flagged by the Landmark Hotel, and the rejuvenated Kallipoleos Avenue, right across the University of Cyprus Park area. Nicosia City Centre (NCC) represents today the leading signature lifestyle commercial development in the heart of the capital, designed with the highest quality standards and specifications.
- To develop the most Innovative Lifestyle Mixed Use City Scheme in KSA that will set standards of excellence in Planned Urban Commercial Developments. Jeddah Park, represents perhaps the largest mixed use city scheme in KSA with one of the largest retail and entertainment outlets in the country, two high end hotel tower, conference facilities, business and healthcare tower.
- A sustainable dynamic design providing unobstructed water views. An attractive branded lifestyle waterfront themed resort living with an unparalleled offering of lifestyle residential, hospitality and wellness, entertainment & leisure while providing the highest quality of services and amenities for visitors, guests and tenants
- Located in the traditional Limassol city centre, where it has been witnessed very active development during the previous years and the built environment is characterized with multi storey buildings, with retail shops on the ground floor and offices on the upper floors.