Jeddah Park Health, KSA
A state of the art Health Services Tower catering to the accommodation and health service recovery needs of post-operative, geriatric, heart, stroke and kinetic patients.
JPH will extend to 20 - floors above ground (GF + 19), with approximately 1,850 sqm of GBA in each floor above the 4th floor; Total anticipated GBA in the range of 40,000 sqm including the extended basement connecting to ample underground parking and the rest of the Park as well as the outdoor built areas on the 4th floor.
JPH has engaged Johns Hopkins International under a Clinical Advisory engagement for the clinical design and planning of the PM&R Hospital.
Located at the most commercial corner of the site which is the most privileged, this state of the art Health complex will be unique to Jeddah and the entire country, as it is built to international modern standards with sustainable design aspects.
JPH will aim to be in the forefront of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation services both in KSA and the MENA region.
- Develop a world class regional health care Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Center providing advanced PM&R services focused on clinical care excellence in a safe patient centered environment
- Upgrade the level of rehabilitation service offering in the entire region
- Provide personalized medical care in a seven star facility
- Provide high quality rehabilitation services to both private and government hospitals, as well as to any other health care related centers
- Collaborate with the MOH, the Insurance Companies and the Physician community in establishing awareness and advancing PM&R quality care
- Achieve both domestic and international accreditation – CBAHI, CARF and JCI
- Develop a “Smart Health Tower” powered by a single IT Platform with advanced technologies and services all centered around patient care, rehabilitation and wellbeing
- Advance clinical research and further education in the field of PM&R
The Tower will house four distinct Health Services Concepts within one:
- Branded Recuperation Residences (Floors 9 – 19); total of 203 Residences (Rms & Suites) in 11 Floors with 237 Beds; last two floors dedicated to large branded VIP suites – Sky Suites.
- Outpatient Doctor Offices
- Outpatient Specialty Clinics
- State-of-the-Art Rehabilitation Center
JPH is designed to assist rehabilitation patients to recover both physically and emotionally
We are developing a world-class regional healthcare Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Center providing advances PM&R services focused on clinical care excellence in a safe patient centered environment. An upgraded level of rehabilitation service offering in the entire region to provide personalized medical care in a seven-star facility. A state-of-the-art Health Rehabilitation Hospital catering to the accommodation and health service recovery needs of post-operative, geriatric, heart, stroke and kinetic patients. The new Rehabilitation Hospital will seek both domestic and international accreditation – CBAHI, CARF and JCI.
The Key Centers of Excellence at JPH:
- Cardiac Health Maintenance & Recovery
- Neurological Health Maintenance & Recovery
- Orthopedics/Sports Maintenance & Recovery
- Comprehensive Diabetes/Obesity/Nutrition Center
- Comprehensive Pediatrics Care Center
“A fully integrated platform designed for interoperability, flexibility and advanced analytics capabilities in order to enhance clinical care excellence, and further research and education in the field of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation”
The JPH Digital Platform:
JPH is developed as a "Smart Health Tower" powered by a single IT Platform with advanced technologies and services all centered arount patient care, rehabilitation and well being; clear focus on advancing clinical research, and furthering education in the field of PM&R.
- Smart Hospital Infrastructure
- Smart Communication Systems
- Advanced Building Automation Systems
- Advanced Fully Integrated Clinical Information Systems
- Command & Control Center
- Smart En-suite Technologies