Jeddah Park, KSA
Jeddah Park Mixed-Use Life Style Development located at Tahlia area in Jeddah, KSA
Jeddah's central thematic lifestyle shopping, business, hospitality, healthcare, cultural and leisure destination, providing a mixture of unparalleled services and attractions in a distinct Park environment.
Perhaps the most innovative Lifestyle Mixed Use City Scheme in KSA that will set standards of excellence in Planned Urban Commercial Developments.
Jeddah Park represents the largest mixed-use city scheme in KSA with one of the largest retail and entertainment outlets in the country, high-end hotel towers, conference & incentive facilities, a business tower and a state-of-the-art branded Total Care Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Hospital. It boasts a wealth of activities, services and attractions for the city residents, tourists and business travelers around the clock.
- Year of Commencement: 2014
- Type: Branded Lifestyle Mixed-Use Urban Scheme
- Plot Size: 180.000 sqm
- Gross Leasing Area (GLA): 650,000 sqm
- GDV: $1.8 Billion
- Masterplanner/Architect: Abnia Consulting Engineers / Benoy (UK)
- Project Components: Retail, Entertainment & Leisure, Hospitality, Conference, Residential, Office, Healthcare
- Development Progress: Mall, Entertainement and Leisure open on October 2021
- Partners: Serafi Holdings